Virgin Mobile

Unlock iPhone - Inner Circle

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: Unlock iPhone - Inner Circle

Help, I have recently won a Samsung Galaxy J3 emerge from a machine in an arcade, and I have a plan already with At&t. I am trying soooo hard to unlock my phone but always end up unsuccessful. I haven't activated the sim card that came with the phone, but I can supply my IMEI number to help it become unlocked. Can someone help?

Agent

Hey there, ItsKrow! In order to be able to unlock that device (assuming it is a Virgin mobile device), it must be active on a Virgin mobile account for at least 12 consecutive months, having active service on the last month from that 12 month period. If this condition is not met, the phone can not be unlocked.

Whiz Kid

Is there a way I can trade my phone in for an unlocked one?
Whiz Kid

If it helps, I haven't completed the setup for the phone entirely, meaning that I haven't set up a sim card or anything of the type with my phone. I am hoping there is a way that I will be able to unlock my phone without buying and having a plan for virgin mobile for 12 months, even if that means paying for the operation to be done
Agent

Hello there, ItsKrow! Unfortunately, we don't have a trade-in system. If you'd like to get one of our new devices, you may need to pay full price for it. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Enthusiast

When calling the Virgin Mobile support phone (1-888-322-1122) there are NO menu options which will assist in unlocking your device. Further, there is no way to speak with a representative to even ask about doing this. How can I speak with someone to go about unlocking my phone?

Wizard

If you have a Twitter account send a message to Virgin Mobile there and you will get a quick response to your concern.

Otherwise send a PM to an agent on this forum.

Agent

@trueblue711
@madra31

Thanks for letting us know that.

Could you both check the following link with this information?

https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/My-Account-Plans-Orders/Traveling-Internationally-Pack-your...

Thanks! - E.J.

Enthusiast

I requested to unlock my iphone SE twice but was declined. (bought from virgin mobile website in July 2017)

Can you please help me?

Enthusiast

That page only makes mention of international unlocking. I would like to unlock my iPhone for US carriers as well.