Virgin Mobile

Unlock iPhone - Inner Circle

SOLVED

Re: Unlock iPhone - Inner Circle

Thanks for the heads up, Olyvialw! We’re looking into this. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and IMEI of the devices you will like unlocked?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Whiz Kid

Guess I'm not the only one having issues trying to unlock an iphone I bought from Virgin Mobile.  Doesn't seem to matter that I paid for it in full.  Or that I meet the Inner Circle requirements for unlocking.  I've tried three different times in the past two weeks to get my phone unlocked and each time after waiting two days, I get an email from Sprint that says my phone can't be unlocked because it isn't on an account.  --  I don't understand how my phone isn't on the account.   Multiple agents seem to find it on my account just fine.  

A few moments ago, a guy from VirginMobile told me that I needed to wait a reasonable time for my request to be reviewed.  I guess three attempts over 2 weeks time isn't reasonable from thier perspective. 

Lesson learned:  Don't do business with Virgin Mobile.  Or Sprint.

Agent

Sorry to hear that, George2. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, and the IMEI.

Enthusiast

Hi,  I need my iPhone unlocked.

Thank you.

Enthusiast

sweet, so clicking on an individual social media expert and messaging them is actually a public post? N I C E

Enthusiast

Aaaaaand you cannot delete or edit a post. 

Agent

Hi there! We've reply to your Private Message. Check it out.

Enthusiast

It is nonsensical that a forum would lock posts immediately and not allow the author themselves to edit or delete.

Whiz Kid

Samsung Galaxy s9

Hey Jamie, I'm switching from j7 to s9 ... s9 didnt come with a sim card. . Can you help me order one
Agent

Re: Samsung Galaxy s9

Hi, @deewhitmore. We'd love to help, is the phone a Virign phone? So we can better assist you, please send us a private message with your number and PIN, and the IMEI behind the S9.