Unlock the phone

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Unlock the phone

I bought an unlocked phone on ebay but the sprint agent told me I needed a virgin agent to unlock it,unfortunately I don't have anyinformation about the phone 。I just know the imei is ***** Can an agent help me check whether I have the qualification to unlock ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unlock the phone

Hey there, Allen! To be able to unlock your device, we need to perform a factory reset on your device.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hi there Allen. If you purchased an unlocked phone, it is already unlocked. However, Virgin mobile does not support bring your own phones. 

Whiz Kid

Can you help me? I bought the phone at eaby. The customer service of sprint said that you could help me. I don't have any information from my phone. I can provide mobile phone IMEI 35 310110 321180 0. Please help me unlock it.

Hey there, Brock! We apologize for the inconvenience, though we have already established that without the requested information we are not able to further assist you. 

Whiz Kid

Sorry I made a mistake .The phone is locked and I need to unlock my phone

Hey there, Allen! To be able to unlock your device, we need to perform a factory reset on your device.

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

OK if you can unlock my phone

Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".