Unlocking phone cancells service?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Unlocking phone cancells service?

Hi there, @Mihalis! So sorry to hear about this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private message with your phone number, PIN and IMEI?

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I would love to send a private message if I only knew how to do so. Your agents always ask folks to do that, I see, but then don’t say how to do this as asked.

Highlighted
Wizard

A PM can be sent by clicking on the agent's avatar which opens up the Profile page where the option to send a PM is visible.

Whiz Kid

Virgin mobile customer service is terrible.they are equivalent to fast food service. They help with nothing but the absolute basic like pronouncing name back properly but anything else they will just say thank you, sorry and I understand while trying to get you if the phone. Unlocking phone forget bout it.the phone don't last more the 3 months .another outsource company with incentive base workers
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, mscheney. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

That's not what we want to hear. What seems to be the problem? We'll be more than happy to assist you.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

This is not a solution.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

This is not a solution.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue with you. I am travelling to Canada next week for 5 days and will like to be able to use my phone will there. NAd so far I am not getting any assistance on how to proceed. The only answer I got was that I can access data throuhg Wifi. They can't give my an anser for text or voice. I am only going for 5 days and I don;t mind if I have to apy extra for the international services, but not having service at all, or telling me that I would need to buy another over there to use!? This is just ridiculous. And I thought it not be that complicated to have accesss to services in Canada ssince it is still part of the Americas. Any suggestions?

Thanks again

Jobeliza

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there jobeliza2001. Thank you for contacting us.  Virgin Mobile Wireless supports international calling to other countries while you are within the U.S. Using your handset while in another country, is not supported. 
When travelling internationally you should still take your phone.  Your device has Wi-Fi which will allow you to keep in touch with your friends and family using downloadable apps through Wi-Fi.