Virgin Mobile

VM out of stock on iphone

Whiz Kid

VM out of stock on iphone

Hi - Any word on when VM will be re-stocking the Iphone 7? I am looking to upgrade my phone and it appears they have been out of stock for weeks. 

I tried calling customer service over the weekend, and after waiting over 30 mins for a live person, I was told they would be restocking this morning online. Apparently that didn't happen.

I highly suggest improved customer support. Having to wait over a half an hour to be transferred to a call center in the Philipines isn't ideal, just sayin'.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: VM out of stock on iphone

Thanks for your inquiry and feedback. We don't have information about when it will be available. Keep visiting our website https://www.virginmobileusa.com/#!/. Any announcement will be first on our page.

Whiz Kid

Why is your team giving conflicting information? I don't understand how you don't have this information to provide. Please also advise what is being done to improve your customer service?

Agent

Hey there! We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. We currently do not manage this type of information here. Rest assured – we’re working to make improvements in this area!