Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile Customer Service gives out bad information

Whiz Kid

Virgin Mobile Customer Service gives out bad information

I called Virgin mobile directly on Black Friday and asked the rep if i bought an item that day and gave it to my daughter for Xmas could it be returned or exchanged if she did not like what i picked out. I was told yes it could be returned...omg i just called CS to tell them my daughter wants a 8 plus instead of the 8 & omg i was told i was out of my return window!!! Really...either the rep did not understand english or just plain lied to me!!! I feel tricked!!! I have been a customer for 3 yrs but i can not do business with this type of company! Virgin Mobil has to do better!! I will take my business elesewhere!
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Virgin Mobile Customer Service gives out bad information

A month has passed since Black Friday. There's a 7-days return policy on all our devices purchased online. At this point, your device is not eligible to be returned.

EdwinRG

Whiz Kid

I still don't have my service available after 2 days. Have the same bad grammar, but different names attached as signatures to the email responses. Terrible. Lies. Run around.
Agent

Hey there, @kyeoneon! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Feel free to share your experience with us throughout a private message. In order to do so, please click on my name, then select where it says " Send this user a private message".