Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile has locked my unlocked iPhone SE to their network and won't release it.

Whiz Kid

Virgin Mobile has locked my unlocked iPhone SE to their network and won't release it.

My Iphone SE was purchased at full MSRP from the apple Store. It was not purchased from Virgin Mobile.

When I signed up for the Inner Circle 6 month service plan a few months ago, I asked if there was a minimum term committment. I was told that there was no contract and I could cancel any time.

What they didnt tell me was that my personal unlocked phone would be locked to the Virgin/Sprint network and not released wihtout a payment of 6 months of Inner circle paid service.

This is not a phone purchased form Virgin Mobile, it was purchased for full price at Apple. Now I'm being told that I have to remain on the Inner Circle plan for at least 1 year before I can get my phone back. That's not a "no committment, cancel any time" plan. It's a "We've got your phone, pay up or we'll brick it" plan.

What basis does Virgin have to refuse to revert this device to an unlocked state? It was not purchased from Virgin Mobile and was unlocked when I brought it to the Inner Circle Service.

The ticket number is KMM176953591V15046L0KM, Case ID 225389577.
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Virgin Mobile has locked my unlocked iPhone SE to their network and won't release it.

Sorry to hear that, aangrish. Can you please send us a private message so we can investigate?