Virgin Mobile

Virgin sent me a sprint phone someone else owes money on.

Whiz Kid

Virgin sent me a sprint phone someone else owes money on.

Longtime memeber. Never had a problem. The current iPhone5 I have is basically dying, doesn't connect to wifi, has to be connected to power at all times can't even open my emails or take pictures because there is no space. I've deleted pics and apps to no avail. so I tried to purchase a 6 directly from the virgin website. They sent me a sprint phone that someone else owes money on. I tried to contact virgin, was passed along to different people. Was finally told I would be sent a replacement phone and a return label for the bad phone. this all started on 9/26/19 I've tried to be patient but I can't get in contact with anyone at virgin and I just don't know what to do. I even contacted sprint and they said the previous person owes money so I can't use this MEID. Has anyone else experienced anything like this??
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Virgin sent me a sprint phone someone else owes money on.

Hi there, @Lauraa! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to review your account. 

Whiz Kid

Still no help from virgin. Although I have been sent a few emails telling me it's my fault I bought directly friend m the website and received someone else's phone. So that's been fun.
Agent

Hey there, @Lauraa! You can click on my username in order to find the option to send a private message. We'd appreciate you to provide us more details on your situation so we can better help you.

Enthusiast

Nope but stuff like this is why im going to a diff provider. Vm is shady now. They wont give me my act num even tho its the law in ca
Agent

Hello, larsanon2. Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can assist you further. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".