Virgin Mobile

Why can't I just move my SIM card from my iPhone SE to my iPhone 7?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Why can't I just move my SIM card from my iPhone SE to my iPhone 7?

I got a used Virgin iPhone 7 that doesn't have a SIM card. I tried putting my SIM from my iPhone SE into the iPhone 7 and it says it's invalid. I really don;t want to have to buy a new SIM and wait for it to get here. I can't get ahold of a human on the phone to help me, and I can't swap phones to the new phone while calling them on the old phone. VERY FRUSTRATING.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Why can't I just move my SIM card from my iPhone SE to my iPhone 7?

Hey there, @tthrash! Really sorry to hear about that. Be aware a SIM card won't work on a different phone model for many reasons, for instance: incompatibility issue or configuration issue. So we can better help you, please send us a private message with your number and PIN so we can look into the compatible SIM for your phone. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Why can't I just move my SIM card from my iPhone SE to my iPhone 7?

Hey there, @tthrash! Really sorry to hear about that. Be aware a SIM card won't work on a different phone model for many reasons, for instance: incompatibility issue or configuration issue. So we can better help you, please send us a private message with your number and PIN so we can look into the compatible SIM for your phone. Thanks.