Virgin Mobile

Will replacement phone for brand new in box phone be replaced with another brand new phone?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Will replacement phone for brand new in box phone be replaced with another brand new phone?

I purchased a brand new iphone 6s and recieved it today. It would not turn on or charge and an agent opened a case for me to get a replacement since mine was defective. I want to know if my replacement phone will be replaced with another new in box phone since that is what I paid for and the claim was filed the same day as delivered. I do not want to have a refurbished phone as a replacement and forgot to ask. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Will replacement phone for brand new in box phone be replaced with another brand new phone?

Hello JordanLA. Yes, the replacement is essentially a new order following the same model and type from your original order. 

Enthusiast

Re: Will replacement phone for brand new in box phone be replaced with another brand new phone?

Thank you. I was told to contact support today to check on the status of my case request number. Is there anyome specific that I need to PM or can any agent check it for me? The agent that helped me yesterday is marked as offline and I would really like an update. I have my case request number ready. 

Agent

It does not matter whom you tag. The next available agent will be assisting you.