Virgin Mobile

iPhone 11 Pro

Highlighted
Enthusiast

iPhone 11 Pro

Does anyone know when the iPhone 11 pro will be restocked? I spoke with customer service and was told three different things. I was told every day at noon, the end of this week, and the end of the month. Can somebody clarify?
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: iPhone 11 Pro

Hey there @Adillon97 Thank you for contacting us! Unfortunately, we do not an estimated time as to when the device will be available. We recommended you to keep checking our website for any updates.

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

Thank you for replying, Joy. How come I was told a time frame but you are saying there isn’t one? I think as customers we deserve an estimate. No other phone company is having this same issue. I understand if you guys do not have an exact release date or time, but if there is an approximate timeframe it would be very helpful. That way, we don’t have to constantly check the website. If need be I’m sure many people will switch carriers if this “no timeframe” answer is upheld.
Agent

We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, there's not estimated, if we provide this information may be incorrect, and you may experience the same inconvenience as of now. There's not estimated when the device will be available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

~JoyP.