Virgin Mobile

iPhone 11 pro from apple store no SIM card

Enthusiast

iPhone 11 pro from apple store no SIM card

15 REPLIES 15
Enthusiast

Re: iPhone 11 pro from apple store no SIM card

Bought unlocked iphone 11 pro from apple store. Doesn’t come with SIM card can I get it activated without a SIM card with VM ? or does it have to have a SIM card?   My 4s never had a SIM card and phone worked with VM

Agent

Hello, @73roadrunner. Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately, the phone is not compatible with our service. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

WHY does the new apple iPhone 11 pro not compatible with VM?? I called and they said I could buy a unlocked 11 pro from apple store and get it activated with Virgin Mobile. WHY don’t u have a SIM card for it? I waited in line for hours for the phone now saying not compatible.

Agent

Hello there, apparently you are bringing this phone to Virgin Mobile, have you already checked on website to see if you can get the SIM Card? Please use this link: BYOD. Also, are you an Existing customer?

Enthusiast

Why does it matter if existing customer or not if I’m paying for it? Why would it not work if it’s not on that list?

Agent

We do not have a Bring your own device program for existing customers. 

Enthusiast

They should if they are sold out of the phone you want and have been a continuing  customer

Agent

Unfortunately we do not have a bring your own program for existing customers. 

Enthusiast

I called in to Virgin customer service 3 times over the past month to enquire about iPhone 11 availability for upgrading. The last guy I spoke to last week explicitly told me that I could/should purchase an unlocked phone from Apple, which I did today. I've been trying for hours and it still says that my iccid number is already in use. I have already completely set up this new phone and just need it to connect! What am I to do now?