Virgin Mobile

iPhone 11

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

iPhone 11

How often does the iPhone 11 restock. Whenever I am ready to purchase it, it seems as though it is out of stock. Is it restocked daily or is it restocked hourly? 

Any information on this would be VERY helpful

4 REPLIES 4

Re: iPhone 11

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. We are sorry, but we don't have information about how often this device is restocked. Please continue to check the website periodically for availability. We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.

Whiz Kid

I actually called in since this response took so long and a very helpful gentlemen told me they will be restocked at the end of the month so either he's lying or you are (I believe him). He told me to go to the apple store, buy an unlocked iPhone 11, and then transfer my phone by getting a new sim card and I did. My sim card will be here by Wednesday. That young man (i forgot his name) was more helpful than this website. I encourage anyone who is trying to purchase a new virgin mobile phone to call them instead of messaging them online because their online service  is useless. 

Master

Hey there, will you let us know if the unlocked iPhone ends up working for you? The online "support" team is saying it won't, but I believe this is a lie, as a couple people have managed to make it work.

I've been equally frustrated these past few weeks, and since the support team here is giving us answers that have already proved to be untrue, I would love to hear from someone who actually tries the Apple store unlock!

Agent

Hi, rshakes. Thanks for contacting us. Existing customer are not allowed to activate bring your own unlocked devices. Please visit our website for more details. https://www.virginmobileusa.com/plans/bring-your-device.html