Virgin Mobile

iPhone 6S+ won't activate

Enthusiast

iPhone 6S+ won't activate

I recently purchased a certified pre-loved iPhone 6s+ to replace my old phone, but upon trying to activate the phone on the Virgin Mobile website, I've run into a roadblock. When I try to swap the phones so that the iPhone will activate (using the Virgin Mobile website), the website won't go past the 'login' stage after I've put in my information and the IMEI number. When I try to click 'next' to further the activation process, the website will not continue to the next page, so I can't activate my phone.

How can I activate my phone and/or who do I speak to in order to solve this issue?

3 REPLIES
Agent

Re: iPhone 6S+ won't activate

Hi there alphabet12. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and the new phone IMEI and sim card number. Victor21

Whiz Kid

Facing kind of same issue with virgin sim card, in one of my mother's device it keep on searching for provider whereas other device having same operater are working fine.

Regards,

Smith

Agent

Hello, @birzinorde. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.