Virgin Mobile

iPhone 6s unlock

Enthusiast

iPhone 6s unlock

I have recently moved out of range of Virgin Mobile so unfortunately I am unable to continue service. Is there any possibility to receive assistance in unlocking the iPhone 6s I purchased directly from Virgin Mobile? It would be greatly appreciated and I really miss your service, thank you for your time!

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: iPhone 6s unlock

Hi, TylerAbstract. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. There are some requirements to unlock a device:

-The device has not been reported as lost or stolen.
-The device has been active for at least 12 months on the same account.
-A payment has been made within the last 90 days.    
-The device must be powered on and in Sprint coverage, within the U.S., with the original SIM card inserted.

To research further, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and IMEI of your phone.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have moved overseas and unfortunately don't have access to the original SIM or Sprint coverage. The phone was purchased directly from the Virgin Mobile website. Is there anything that can be done?
Agent

I see. Unfortunately, if the cellphone is outside of the  U.S territory, we're unable to proceed with the unlock request. The phone must be powered on and within the Sprint coverage so the unlock process can be completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.