Virgin Mobile

iPhone 7 Plus order

Highlighted
Master

iPhone 7 Plus order

Hello, I ordered a pre-loved iPhone 7 Plus 32gb last week and just received it Monday night when I got home from work. I opened the phone, activated, and ported my wife’s number over for her. I finished setting everything up and made a test call to my iPhone X, and the earpiece speaker is blown. Not completely blown but it is very low and crackly. It is also very badly scratched up. It actually has gauges in the screen that almost resemble cracks. I talked to a virgin mobile customer service rep on the phone and he went through some steps with me to see if the earpiece can be adjusted and then told me to take it to the apple store for them to fix it. Why do I have to pay out of pocket for repairs when I received the phone from you guys like this? Is this really the phones you sell to people? I’m very angry I paid over $300 for a phone that can only really be used on speaker and barely at that because one of the two speakers doesn’t work. I’m not even that worried about the other things wrong. I’m just more angry with the fact that she can’t even use the phone for a normal earpiece call or listen to audio / video files on her phone because one of the two speakers is busted. Who else can I contact about this problem? Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: iPhone 7 Plus order

Hi Jtuck! Sorry to hear the phone arrived in poor shape.  Please send me a Private Message and I'll be glad to help out with this!

Master

I also forgot to mention in my first post that i ran an imei check on the phone and it also comes back as an unpaid Verizon iPhone. How come when I buy an iPhone that’s from you guys it’s in the worst condition, unpaid from the original carrier, and partially broken. That’s absolutely crazy. I just want to let anyone know that’s considering buying one what has happened to me. Normally when I buy from you guys it’s always great, but this time was completely crazy. Now I have to send my phone to your insurance company who has nothing but bad reviews and hope I’m not one of the people who get screwed over and have to wait months to get my phone phone back. My wife ported her number over so instead of having a fully functioning phone they way that she should for a few hundred dollars she now has none and has to wait however long it takes to send her phone to them and then however long it takes them to send her phone back. It’s also marked as if she caused a fault to the phone. Not that we received a bad phone because that would mean it was you or their faults. Does no one make sure these phones are functional to sell? And the whole financial eligibility locked to the imei is a little infuriating also.
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Jtuck856. Just shoot us a private message with the phone number and pin & we’ll look into this for you.