Virgin Mobile

iPhone 7 pre loved defects

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

iPhone 7 pre loved defects

I bought 2 iPhone 7 used that were preloved to replace other phones for my and my childs accounts.  Turns out the iphone 7's we were sold have a defect that at any random point the phones can suddenly search and will no longer connect to cellular and remain "no service" giving an indicator that there is nothing at all I can do to try and fix the problem EXCEPT return them at my expense and wait or drive 2.5 hours to and from the nearest Apple store.  I ended up having to drive the 2.5 hours to the nearest store at my own expense.  This is NOT my fault at all and I feel Virgin Mobile should credit my and my daughters account as I purchased the replacement phones from you and the issue is a known Apple issue apparently.     https://www.apple.com/support/iphone-7-no-service/

3 REPLIES 3

Re: iPhone 7 pre loved defects

Interesting. How about we take a closer look at this? Pre-love devices only qualify for replacement if they malfunction within the first 90 days. You can learn more about this here

Heavy Hitter

I provided the link and you can check the accounts to see what date in December I was forced to swap the handsets. The link explains that Apple supports these impacted phones longer. What do you need to review? My account is 434-907-0070. How do I privately send my pin and the other account info for further review?

Agent

Hey there, carterl9! To send a Private Message, you need to click on the person's name, this will take you to the profile. There you'll see the option to send a message.