Virgin Mobile

iPhone XS Max

Enthusiast

Re: iPhone XS Max

"The XS max, is not a compatible device for bring your own. Victor21"

Then why when I check compatibility on the webpage here on the site, does it say Congratulations! Your device is eligible! ??

Agent

If that is the case, that is a glitch in your favor. If the phone goes through on the website and allows you to purchase a sim card, we do not guarantee you it would work correctly. We till have not received any information on the phone being supported as a bring your own. As well, Bring your own is for numbers being ported over from a non Sprint carrier. Victor21

Rising Star

My imei number also said it is compatible. Did you try to activate a sim card in yours? Did it work if you did?

Highlighted
Rising Star

Hello,

I was told that I could use my phone if it was compatible (there is a link to check). It was. But then they said that if you have an unlocked iphone, you can not transfer your number to the new phone. However, you can switch carriers, transferring your number and then switch back to virgin, which I find absolutely ridiculous. In the end I went to Tmobile and they are giving me 10 gb of internet, unlimited calls and texts for $40 a month... so for now I am sticking with them because I don't think I should need to change companies just to use my phone.