Virgin Mobile

iPhone Xs Max available??

Whiz Kid

iPhone Xs Max available??

When will the iPhone Xs Max be in stock??
5 REPLIES
Agent

Re: iPhone Xs Max available??

Hi there vincegill4real. No word on that just yet, but please keep checking back for updates. Victor21

Whiz Kid

That's the response Virgin Mobile has been giving since the release of the new iPhones in mid-September. I've been patiently waiting for the Max to come in stock and was even put on some sort of "waitlist" when I called in to customer service in October, which I was told would get me a phone in 1-2 weeks. It's been way over that time and I'm wondering if VM is ever actually going to put the Max in stock or if I should just take my service elsewhere at this point. I don't understand how so much time could have passed and there's absolutely nothing new that can be said to us.

Agent

Hey @blackbird08 We apologize for the trouble this may cause you. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time of when the device should be available at our warehouse. We recommended you to visit our website at https://www.virginmobileusa.com/ for more updates. 

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

I too have been waiting and waiting.  Seriously considering a different provider. 

Whiz Kid

I love iPhones for their battery and fancy look, and I love androids for their customizability and top specs, just pick what you want, no need to fight over what's better lol