Virgin Mobile

iPhone not activating

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: iPhone not activating

Hi Cara, looking for the same kind of help with activation. Thanks so much.

Enthusiast

Hi, I am having the same issue, phone not activating, phoned helpline and it said was but iPhone still not active

Agent

@Katmoore Hi there. We can definitely help you out with that. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Same problem for me!

Agent

@steviehertz Good afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M

Enthusiast

Hi, I am trying to activate to innercircle. Not working after 12 hrs. So frustrating. Never had this kind of problem with activating a phone. I purchased because my other phone is not working properly. Please help asap!

Whiz Kid

Hi, I am klgwang. I signed up inner circle $1/year plan with port in and BYOD. My iphone 6s plus has passed your inner circle checker and looks the port in process has been finished. I can see my number and my iphone under my account. However, I cannot use my iphone to access data, receive message and make phone call cause it keeps told me " the iphone is not activated and contact your carrier". I am 100% sure my phone is unlocked and I have tried verizon and at&t. There is no problem at all. Do you know how to fix this problem?  

Enthusiast

I am also having this problem. PMd Cara, sent DM on Facebook, sent email to customer service, two hours and nothing. 

Whiz Kid

I'm having the same issue, was there an average wait time that was established other than 15 min?

Wizard

Try the following.

Make sure Crllular Data is on but Cellular Data Roaming is off.

Make sure wifi is on and connected.

Then do a carrier reset--##CLEAR# on the dial pad.

When it completes, update the service--##UPDATE# on the dial pad.

If the account is working you should have service at that time.