Virgin Mobile

iphone 11 256/512

Whiz Kid

iphone 11 256/512

When can we expect the iphone 11 to be in stock with 256/512gb versions?

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: iphone 11 256/512

No news on that yet, but keep checking!

Whiz Kid

This is absolutely outrageous.  I have been a customer of VM for many years.  I wanted to upgrade to an iPhone 11 and have been checking the VM store for over 2 months now, several times a day.  There has been absolutely nothing in stock for the 128 or 256 GB versions in any color of the iPhone 11 for months.  The 64 GB version is inadequate for my needs.   I would buy an unlocked version elsewhere, but VM refuses to let anyone bring their own device for any iPhone 11. The telephone support and on-line support are of no help whatsoever as to when or if any of these phones will be available.  VM truly has the worst customer support of any mobile phone carrier.

Enthusiast

Don’t even count on them getting any. They have been sold out since September, and their only response is “keep checking the website.” I think they are asking for people to leave lol who does that
Whiz Kid

They know. Probably not the person/bot responding to these posts, but Virgin Mobile corporate knows. They know that people hold onto the 256/512 gb phones a lot longer than the 64gb versions so this is their way of throttling sales. You can buy the Xs version in 256 currently, but you will need to cycle that phone faster than an iphone 11 Pro 256. It’s also why they aren’t allowing unlocked iPhone 11’s yet. It’s all corporate sales control.