Virgin Mobile

iphone 7 PRE-OWNED PHONE 90 DAY LIMITED REPLACEMENT WARRANTY

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

iphone 7 PRE-OWNED PHONE 90 DAY LIMITED REPLACEMENT WARRANTY

PRE-OWNED PHONE 90 DAY LIMITED REPLACEMENT WARRANTY

I am new to Virgin Mobile. I ordered a pre-owned Apple iPhone 7 on 11/29/2017 and transfer my number from tmobile to virgin.
However, I found there is a problem with microphone.

when i  make any call or recive any call the other side person has very hard time to hear me or not able o hear me.
According to Virgin Mobile policy, I need to ship it back to Virgin Mobile for the replacement.
Please let me know the clear steps for replacements as i called virgin and they transferred me to insurance guys and those guys mentioned they will send shipping label in next 15 min and nothing happen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: iphone 7 PRE-OWNED PHONE 90 DAY LIMITED REPLACEMENT WARRANTY

@amitnarang

We're sorry to hear this.

Pre-owned iPhone devices will have a 90-day limited replacement warranty provided by BrightStar. The phone number is (844)534-3098.

If you have any technical issues with it, please contact this number for assistance if you purchased it from the web.

- E.J.

4 REPLIES
Heavy Hitter

Hi amitnarang did you order a refurbished phone ?
Now on to the shipping. Getting the shipping labels fist before shipping the device is a plus. With the shipping labels this would assure that the phone is delivered to the proper department.
Oh it would be also good to make certain that get and keep the tacking number for the outgoing packages in case need it for references.
There's a ton or more to know about shipping and swapping hand sets.
There's a great community here and don't be surprised if get some other leads with the In's And Outs of what to know about shipping a package

Hope this helps and Thanks!

Hey Guys if you like this post select Kudos !
Enthusiast

i ordered pre owned phone not sure is it refurbished or not. but don't get shipping labels waiting from last 12 hours.

Enthusiast

Even i don't understand the pre-owned phone are certfied phone or not looks like nobody tested those before selling

Agent

@amitnarang

We're sorry to hear this.

Pre-owned iPhone devices will have a 90-day limited replacement warranty provided by BrightStar. The phone number is (844)534-3098.

If you have any technical issues with it, please contact this number for assistance if you purchased it from the web.

- E.J.