Virgin Mobile

iphone purchase problem

Highlighted
Enthusiast

iphone purchase problem

For two days I have been trying to make an online purchase, but after clicking the purchase button, nothing happens.  I have reached out to customer service in every way available and have been told they cannot help me.  How does one purchase a phone from the website when it won't allow the transaction to go through?  How can they call themselves customer service when they are unwilling to help?

13 REPLIES 13
Agent

Re: iphone purchase problem

Hi there, peggyc. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the purchase. 

Could you try with a different browser? If you're using Chrome, for example, switch to Firefox. 

Enthusiast

I have tried firefox and chrome, but still no luck.  It's been 4 days of this

Enthusiast

Just tried a third browser, and still not able to make purchase

Agent

@peggyc: Sorry to hear about that. Have you tried using a different email address?

Enthusiast

No I haven't tried a different email address.... would that make a difference?

Enthusiast

OK, just tried using my other email address, and guess what???  STILL cannot make a purchase.  I have tried calling to purchase over the phone, but customer service will not do that, so........

Agent

@peggyc: Thank you for trying and keeping us updated. Can you please send me a PM with an order number of one of the orders that got cancelled? 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

I never got any order numbers because the orders won’t go through
Agent

I'm so sorry for the hassle. Please, try to order the phone again by using a different device to see if it works.