Virgin Mobile

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now."

Highlighted
Enthusiast

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now."

I was dealing with agent  Nosh_CxUx trying to activate my phone I sent a private message with my account info. He replied asking what new phone i was trying to swap to but I can not reply because  "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later"  I have ony sent one message and now I have reached my limit?

Anyway I will reply to  Nosh_CxUx here. The phone I am switching to is a Alcatel GO FLIP

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now."

Sorry to hear that, bnastali. Please try sending a private message to a different agent, and let us know. 

Enthusiast

Re: "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now."

Despite days of effort, we could never get my phone to function.  The issue now is trying to access my old phone number  for use with a new carrier (T-Mobile).  I don't know whether Virgin Mobile has any further suggestions on this.

Agent

Hello, bnastali. Thank you for reaching out to us here. We suggest you to contact your new carrier to get more details regarding this issue.