refund

Enthusiast

refund

I just learned on this site that I can't activate an iphone given to me because I'm an existing customer.  I had already ordered a new sim card thinking I could activate the phone.  Now I will have to switch carriers after having this account for about 15 years.  Unbelievable!  How do I return the sim card and receive a refund?

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: refund

Hello cheryllh25, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing this. Please send us a private message so we can assist you. 

Enthusiast

How do I get a refund? please don't tell me to send a message because I've been trying for the past 20 minutes with the help of virgin support on facebook and they just told me to comment here

Hey there, matteocoda! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

I did

Highlighted

Are you cancelling your account? 

Enthusiast

well I can't use the plan I used for a year and a half on my new iPhone so I want a refund so yeah I guess I'll cancel it

Understood. Please provide me an alternate phone number in case we need to get in touch with you.

Enthusiast

I don't have another phone number for now. you can email me