Virgin Mobile

replacement phone not activating

SOLVED
Enthusiast

replacement phone not activating

trying to reach a human to help activate my replacement iphone from the insurance company. can't reach anyone on the 18883221122 number and website says device is not recognized. ugh!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: replacement phone not activating

Thank you @Lawrence for helping me out. Very appreciated!

10 REPLIES 10
Enthusiast

Thank you @Lawrence for helping me out. Very appreciated!

Whiz Kid

I have exactly the same problem. The instructions that came with the phone tell you to click links on the website which don't exist.

Agent

Hello, @nperkyns. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'd like to take a closer look at this. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and IMEI of the replacement device?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

Thanks to @RossyC and @Nosh_CxUx for their help in getting my new phone activated yesterday. Much appreciated.

Agent

Thank you for letting us know that. We appreciate your feedback. If you need anything else, we are here at your service. 

Whiz Kid

Someone seemed to be able to help this person. Why am I not able to see solution? I have not been able to activate my phone for the  month since I have gotten it. Have spent 5 hours with 5 or 6 customer service people and techs. NO ONE has a clue and my phone is still not working. Anyone have any information?

Agent

Hi, GageE. Please send us a private message so we can assist you with that.

Enthusiast

Hi,

Sorry for posting as a reply.  I tried to post a new message, but I honestly could not find the new message link.

What I need is help activating my new Coolpad Snap phone.  I am a current Virgin Mobile customer, so I want to switch my existing phone number to my new phone

I've been to the activation page, and I typed in my MEID number.  I confirmed the ICC ID, I chose my plan, and I provided a phone number.  I clicked on activate.  Nothing happens.  Can you help?

(And also help me find the new message link.  That would make posting here a little easier.)

-Joe

Agent

Hello, Joe_Rosevear. We're sorry for this hassle. We'll be happy to assist you with this. Just send us a private message with your phone number and pin code for your account, and the MEID of your phone and ICCID/SIM card number.