Virgin Mobile

transfer contacts to new phone

Whiz Kid

transfer contacts to new phone

I swapped service to a new iPhone SE from a 5C and lost many contacts.  Virgin Mobile instructed me to reset my old phone before initiating my new phone.  I thought that all data from the old phone would transfer but it did not.  How can I find and transfer these contacts to my new phone?

3 REPLIES 3
Heavy Hitter

Re: transfer contacts to new phone

Enthusiast

Cross-platform data transfer is not always easy, Google accounts and Outlook seem to be a common means, you may wish to give it a try. If you can't, it's wise to use professional transfer tools to transfer contacts to new phone.

Whiz Kid

Firstly, you can backup contacts in old iPhone to iCloud or iTunes, then restore contacts backup to new iPhone, but we can't select the transfer data type from old iPhone to new iPhone. And it's free to transfer contats from old iPhone to new iPhone. Another easy but not free method is Eelphone Mobile Transfer, connect two iPhone to computer, then select contacts as the transfer data type from one iPhone to another iPhone.

https://www.eelphone.com/contacts/how-to-transfer-contacts-from-iphone-to-iphone.html