Virgin Mobile

trying to swap to new phone

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

trying to swap to new phone

I have been a virgin mobile customer for years, and today I received a new phone but in trying to activate it, the website stops at choosing a plan (without giving any options).  I clicked the "next" button, but nothing happens and I cannot go any further.  Unbelievable, especially because it took 5 days for the phone order to go through on the website to begin with.  How am I supposed to activate the new phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: trying to swap to new phone

Hey there, peggyc. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Hey there, peggyc. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

I cannot swap my phone either. I keep receiving an error message directing me to call customer service but my old phone is broken (which is why I have this replacement). I need to do this online.

Agent

Sorry to hear that, adrichristine. Where did you purchase the phone? What type of phone do you have? 

Whiz Kid

I have an iPhone 6 that I received from brightstar after filing an insurance claim when my old phone broke. All I need to do is activate it but I have tried to do so online from three different browsers and two different devices and nothing is working.

Agent

Please send us a private message so we can assist you with that. 

Enthusiast

I also broke my phone. I have another Kyocera (flip) phone and I need to know how to swap my account to it. P.S. the phone I want to swap to was originally purchased from Virgin.

Agent

Hey there! I'd be ahppy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and the device IMEI to further assist you. 

ML
Enthusiast

Same problem here with my new XR. The website just freezes in an infinite loop. 

Agent

Hi there. Let us help out. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number if you are a customer. Also include the IMEI and the SIM card number of your XR.